Honest web hosting since 2001
Want to get the right infraestructure for you website? All you need is here for your business! Find all here, from the best 24/7 tech assistance, to your own email accounts.
Your site will be housed at world class Internet data centers with robust facilities and super fast connection.
Fast, secure, and reliable shared hosting. The easiest way to start a website.
Hosting Features Included
Free Site Builder
SMTP, POP3, IMAP
Online Control Panel
Custom 404 Page
PERL, PHP5, Python,
Ruby and TCL
Unlimited Number of E-mail Accounts
24/7 Tech Support
Password Protected Directories
Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
Server Side Includes (SSI)
Server Side Includes (SSI)
Graphical Hit Counter
Can Host ANY Domain
Web Site Statistics
Automated Monitoring System
If you order a new domain name with your hosting account, it will be registered immediately after we open your account, and will become accessible within a few hours. If you already own a domain name and point it by setting the DNS server to the values we provide in the Welcome mail, it will start pointing to our servers about 24-48 hours after the DNS change.
For a transfer to be successful, several conditions have to be met:
- The domain name has to be at least 60 days old, i.e. two months must have passed after its registration before a transfer can take place.
- The domain name must not be expired. If your domain name has recently expired, you need to renew it with the current registrar before you can transfer it away.
- Since transfers may take several days to complete, you should make sure that there is a sufficient period of time until the expiration. We would recommend that you start transferring your domain name at least 15 days before the expiration. The transfer procedure will fail if the domain name expires in the process.
- Each domain name has a status that is maintained in the global registry. The domain name must not be locked, otherwise it cannot be transferred. The current registrar can change the status, so you would have to contact them if this is the case.
- We would need the EPP key (or “authorization code”) of the domain name in order to submit a transfer request. This key can be provided by the current registrar.
- When a request is placed for the transfer of a domain name, an email message asking for confirmation is sent to the administrative contact of the domain name. If you are the owner of the domain name, you have to make sure that the email address of the administrative contact in the WHOIS database is in service and you have access to it, so that you can approve the transfer.
If you decide to transfer a domain registration to us, you can contact our Support team for further details and for initiating the transfer. The transfer procedure does not interrupt the operation of the domain name in any way, and your website and email will be working at all times. We will notify you as soon as the transfer is completed.
If you want to transfer your domain name to another registrar, you should make sure that there is enough time until the domain name expires. Transfers usually take several business days. We recommend that you start transferring a domain name at least 15 days before its expiration. You can contact our Support Team to have the domain unlocked and the EPP code sent to you.
You can point the domain name to your hosting account with us by changing its nameservers at the current registrar. We will send you the nameserver addresses you will need after you sign up for an account. Once you change the nameservers, the DNS will need some time to update globally. This process is called DNS propagation. After it is completed, your domain name will point to your hosting account with you
Once you complete the account order and submit the payment for it, it will take several minutes to have the account opened. You will receive a Welcome email for the hosting account to the email address that you specified in the account order.
If you want to have one hosting account and several domains pointed to it, first you need to open your hosting account with one of the domains. After the account is opened, you can add domain names through the Domain parking section of the hosting Control panel. Note that parked domains are full aliases of the main domain – they open the same content and share the same mailboxes.
We are obligated to give the global registry information about the owner of each domain name. According to ICANN rules, this information is visible in the WHOIS of the domain. Information about who is responsible for domain names is publicly available to allow rapid resolution of technical problems and to permit enforcement of consumer protection, trademark, and other laws.
You will be the legitimate owner of the domain name, and we will be your service provider. As the legitimate owner, you will be able to change the contact information for it, point it to other hosting service providers, or transfer it to other domain name service providers.
We can register .com, .net, .org, .us, .biz, .info, .eu, and .de domains. We can host any other Top Level Domain as well, but you will have to register the domain name yourself with domain name registrar that supports this TLD.
Additional domain names can be pointed to your hosting account with us, and this is called ï¿½domain name parkingï¿½. For example, if you have an account for domain.com, and you wish other domain names, such as domain2.com, domain3.com, etc. to open the same webpage, you could Park them to your account. E-mail messages sent to addresses @domain2.com are forwarded to the corresponding e-mail accounts at domain.com. Have in mind that these domain names also need to be registered with some company first, and the DNS servers for them must be changed to the correct values.
In the first case, you will have both your hosting account and your domain name registration managed by us. If your domain name is just pointed to our service, we will be your web host, but you will have to pay another company for the domain name registration and maintenance.
WEBS-INN is not an ICANN-accredited registrar. We register the domains of our customers at the ICANN-accredited registrar Enom.com.